What to Do If You Have a Water Leak

If you are experiencing a water leak, turn the water off at the water main coming into your house and then call the Clarksville Connected (CCU) at 479-754-3148 to report the leak. 
When calling, you will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, and any information you have which may help us locate and correct the problem.
Workers digging in the ground to find a water leak.